Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I had some tenderloin that needed cooking so I decided to use the same recipe thatI use on my roast potatoes......it turned out great!
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Rinse tenderloin and pat dry. Place into large casserole dish.
- Dice potatoes into approximately 1 inch cubes. Set aside.
- Slice carrots into 1/2-3/4 inch slices. Set aside.
- Using garlic press, crush all 6 cloves of garlic into a large bowl. Add onion, rosemary and oil. (Amount of oil depends on how large you cut vegetable pieces.) Stir well to combine all ingredients evenly.
- Spoon approximately 1/4 cup of garlic mixture over tenderloins.
- Add vegetables to remaining garlic mixture and stir well, coating all vegetables evenly. Spoon vegetables into casserole dish around tenderloins.
- Pour any remaining garlic mixture over tenderloins and vegetables.
- Place casserole dish, uncovered into oven. Cook for 30-40 minutes, stirring vegetables occasionally.
- The more you stir the vegetables, the crispier they will be. For a softer vegetable, only stir at the 25-30 minute mark.