1/1 Photo of Garlic Parmesan Eggplant Slices
These crispy eggplant slices are pan-fried and topped with garden fresh tomato. From Land-O-Lakes Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place eggeplant slices on a 15x10x1 " jelly roll pan, sprinkle with salt.
- 2in a 9' pie pan, stir together flour, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese and basil.
- 3in 10' skittle cook olive oil, pepper and garlic over med heat until sizzling.
- 4meanwhile, dip eggplant slices in egg, coat with flour mixture. fry 1/2 of eggeplant slice in olive oil until golden brown 2-3 minutes on each side. remove to serving platter, keep warm.
- 5repeat with remaining eggplant slices.
- 6remover to serving platter. sprinkle with tomato. cover with aluminum foil. let stand 2 minutes or until tomato is heated through.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Parmesan Eggplant Slices
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.9
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 111.2 mg
- Sodium 816.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 10.8 g