Great tasting oven fries.
Make and share this Garlic Oven Fries recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the potatoes with the olive oil.
- Spread in a roasting pan and roast for 45 to 50 minutes, tossing occasionally, until cooked through and golden brown.
- Just before the potatoes have finished roasting, melt the butter in a small saute pan.
- Add the garlic and saute over medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes, until garlic begins to soften.
- Set aside.
- Transfer the potatoes to a large serving bowl and drizzle the garlic and butter over them.
- Season generously with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Keep warm until ready to serve.