1/13 Photos of Garlic Oven Fries
1 hr 10 mins
Great tasting oven fries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Toss the potatoes with the olive oil.
- 3Spread in a roasting pan and roast for 45 to 50 minutes, tossing occasionally, until cooked through and golden brown.
- 4Just before the potatoes have finished roasting, melt the butter in a small saute pan.
- 5Add the garlic and saute over medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes, until garlic begins to soften.
- 6Set aside.
- 7Transfer the potatoes to a large serving bowl and drizzle the garlic and butter over them.
- 8Season generously with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- 9Keep warm until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Oven Fries
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.7
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 64.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 4.7 g