1/5 Photos of Garlic-Onion Dinner Muffins
Barb Gertz's Note:
This muffin makes a perfect bread accompaniment for steaks and roast. The recipe comes from " A taste of Cuba" and was sent to me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- 3In a small bowl, mix together egg, milk, garlic and onion.
- 4Make a well in the center of dry ingredients and pour in the egg mixture and melted butter.
- 5Mix together using as few strokes as possible.
- 6DO NOT OVER BEAT--the batter should have small lumps in it.
- 7Pour into 12 paper-lined muffins tins, filling about 2/3 full.
- 8Bake 20 minutes or until muffins begin to turn golden on top.
- 9Test for doneness with a toothpick which should come out clean.
- 10Remove from tins and cool slightly before serving.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic-Onion Dinner Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (762 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.8
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 28.5 mg
- Sodium 335.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g