Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
I love this so much. Often i put it in cheap ramekins and pour melted butter over the top to give to friends, family and fetes. Cooking time includes chill time.
- 30 g unsalted butter
- 250 g mixed mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 2 (150 g) packets low-fat cream cheese
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 lemon, rind of
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter in a pan and add garlic and mushrooms. Soften uncovered for about 5 mins.
- Leave to cool and mix in cheese, lemon and tobasco.
- Either spoon into pots as it for a coarse pate or blitz for a smoother pate garnish with lemon (and melted butter if desired).
- Chill for 4 hours before serving.