Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
These mashed potatoes are rich and creamy...no need to add butter or gravy here.
Make and share this Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Place potatoes and garlic in a large pot and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil then cover and reduce heat.
- Simmer for 20-25 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Drain well, then return potatoes to the pot.
- Add the butter, milk and salt and mash well. Stir in Parmesan cheese.
Wow, Chef Buggsy Mate, wow. I loved these beautiful tasty potatoes, they were light and fluffy. My garlic hating dh even enjoyed them. They were perfect, quick and easy to make, with a lovely flavor from the garlic, butter and parmesan cheese. I used parmesan flakes for an extra decadent treat. Seasoned with coarse sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, they were the bomb. I could have eaten them alone for dinner, they were that good. Thanks so much for sharing a new family favorite, again. I have added these to my Favorites Cookbook for 2012. Kudos.
we really enjoyed these. I left the garlic in when i mashed to potatoes not sure whether i was suppose to or not as it doesn't say. I also peeled my taters as someone in my household does not like skins :) These were fantastic for a change. thanks heaps Made for RECIPE SWAP #24 - January 2009
Easy, simple, and delicious. Superb recipe! Thanks, Chef Buggsy Mate! Not made for any tag game.