4 hrs 15 mins
I love this recipe! Always make sure you have plenty of breath mints on hand after, however.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Partially freeze roast and slice thinly.
- 2Scatter one head of garlic cloves in crockpot.
- 3Place roast slices on top of garlic.
- 4Cover with sliced onions and the second head of garlic.
- 5Pour beef broth into crock pot.
- 6Cook on low 8 hours or high 4 hours.
- 7Strain beef, garlic and onions, reserving broth.
- 8Put beef, garlic and onions on sausage rolls.
- 9Top with your favorite cheeses and toppings.
- 10Serve with reserved broth for dipping, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Lover's Steak Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.5
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 562.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 17.3 g