Philadelphia Cheese Steak Sandwiches
photo by Baby Kato
- Ready In:
- 4 French rolls, split
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 lb thinly sliced cooked lean roast beef
- 4 slices American cheese (I use provolone)
- Spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. cook onions in skillet about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender. Stir in beef; heat through.
- Set oven control to broil. Place rolls cut side up on cookie sheet; brush with dressing. Broil with tops 4 to 5 inches from heat for 2 minutes.
- Divide beef mixture among rolls. Top with cheese. Broil about 1 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!