Top Review by Bergy
Great tasty way to use yet another zucchini! Love the garlic in this recipe and for anyone trying this DO NOT cut back on the garlic - it is wonderful just the way the recipe reads. I served with other roasted veggies, pork roast and crusty rolls
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 2 baking potatoes, sliced
- 10 cloves garlic
- 1 whole garlic head
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh basil
- fresh dill
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, or fire up grill.
- Arrange vegetables in oiled shallow 12 inch casserole dish.
- Place the garlic bulb in the center.
- Sprinkle with garlic and herbs.
- Brush with olive oil and bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cover with foil if cooking on the grill.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with toasted bread slices.