1/4 Photos of Garlic, Herb & Mustard Soda Bread
This is a deliciously thick and flavoursome bread - and vegan, lactose and egg free to boot! This makes the BEST ploughman's lunch - slice thickly and pile on a plate with sliced cold meats, cheese, sliced apple or pear and some chutney.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1.Lightly grease a loaf tin and set aside. Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Stir together the flours, baking powder, garlic, herbs, and salt.
- 3Stir into the dry ingredients the mustard, oil and water until just mixed.
- 4Pour into the loaf pan and place in the oven. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the centre comes out clean. Stand for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic, Herb & Mustard Soda Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1001 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1460.1
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2331.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 283.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 42.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: