1/1 Photo of Garlic Compound Butter
2 hrs 10 mins
I was looking for a versatile compound butter that would go well with beef, chicken and seafood. This is what I came up with. Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the oil, parsley, garlic, and lemon juice/zest in a food processor. Blend ingredients on high for 20 seconds or until the garlic is completely broken up and mixed in with the oil.
- 2Add in the butter, two tablespoons at a time blending on low to fully incorporate all of the flavors.
- 3Spoon the butter out of the food processer into a bowl and fold the black pepper inches Salt to taste.
- 4Place the butter onto a piece of parchment paper forming the paper around the butter resembling a paper towel roll with the butter inside.
- 5Gently squeeze the butter until it is twice the size of a normal stick of butter but the same length. Fold in each side and tape it down or lay the butter on a dish with the ends under the butter. Chill for 2 hours before using up to a week.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Compound Butter
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.5
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 14.0 mg
- Sodium 54.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g