1/2 Photos of Garlic Chicken With Quinoa
I based this quick and easy stir-fry recipe on a recommendation from Trader Joe's. Quinoa (pronounced keen-wah) is a South American grain, lower in carbohydrates and higher in protein and fat than white rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the quinoa in the chicken broth as you would prepare rice (stovetop, microwave, or rice cooker), mixing in the basil just before serving.
- 2Heat oil in a wok and stir fry the chicken till browned, about 5 minutes.
- 3Add vegetables; stir fry 2 minutes.
- 4Add garlic, salt, pepper; continue to stir fry till peppers are slightly limp.
- 5Top the quinoa with the stir fry mixture and serve hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Chicken With Quinoa
Serving Size: 1 (448 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 620.4
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 108.9 mg
- Sodium 486.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 45.2 g