Prep 3 hrs
Cook 3 hrs 50 mins
finger lickin good...
- 1 1⁄2 kg chicken wings or 1 1⁄2 kg chicken drummettes
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apricot jam
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- Combine chicken with remaining ingredients in large bowl, stir well to coat chicken.
- Cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade, reserve marinade.
- Place chicken on wire rack in baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, in moderate oven about 50 minutes or until well browned and tender, brushing occasionally with reserved marinade.
- Serve with Dill Dip.
- Dill Dip- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.