Sticky Honey, Tomato and Mustard Chicken
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 425°F In a large roasting tin, mix together the honey, Worcestershire or soy sauce, ketchup and mustard. Season to taste.
- Add the chicken and toss well until it's evenly coated, then bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn the chicken pieces over and bake for another 15 minutes. Spoon off any surface fat from the sauce.
- Turn the chicken over again, add the tomatoes and coat in the sauce. Bake for a further 5 minutes, until the chicken is cooked, the tomatoes are tender and the sauce is sticky.
- Serve with potato wedges and salad.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Manchester, UK with my fiance and young son. I work at the local hospital in pediatrics and love my job. I also love cooking!! I have a sweet tooth but try and make healthy family meals, I'm not against some lovely treats now and then though :)