Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for crackers. Use for unexpected guests, parties, watching sports, snacks for the kids,...
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon tarragon
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic salt, and Tabasco until smooth.
- Place into a small serving bowl and sprinkle with parsley, thyme and tarragon.
- Serve spread with assorted crackers.
There is a restaurant nearby that serves this dip. The chef gave me a list of ingredients and I have tried and tried to make it, but it never came out right !! Now I have the key - silly me was trying to use fresh garlic!! This is really the best dip !! I served it on Christmas day with pita chips, and don't tell anyone, but I had the all leftovers for dinner last night with a whole row of crackers !! Thanks so much for this recipe!