Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Excellent for holiday entertaining and sooo yummy.
- 3 packages cream cheese
- 1⁄2 lb shredded colby cheese
- 1⁄2 lb sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 -8 tablespoons Crystal hot sauce
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 -6 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch fresh curly-leaf parsley
- 1 cup toasted walnuts
- assorted cracker
- mince garlic in food processor.
- add cream cheese, hot sauce, worschestshire sauce whip well.
- add half of shredded cheese mixture to food processor and pulse several times.
- turn cream cheese mixture into remaining shredded cheese and mix well.
- refridgerate for 1 hour.
- form into 3 softball size balls.
- pulse fresh parsley in food processor add nuts pulse 3-4 times to mix well.
- roll balls in parsley mixture.
- chill for several hours.
- serve with crackers and veggies.
I thought this was so good and everyone else liked it - I'm not sure why they are called garlic cheese balls of love cause my husband wasnt loving my breath, I tried the recipe again with a little more garlic and pimentos and it was even better