Recipe by Peg #4
Easy and delicious. I had this recipe for years, lost it, and just recently found it on the internet. It's the best tasting shrimp I've ever had.
- 2 lbs uncooked deveined large shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Remove shells from shrimp if they are still on. Pat dry shrimp on paper towels, if they're at all wet, the sauce will be runny.
- Place butter in a large glass baking dish and place in the oven for 5 minutes. Take it out and add salt, garlic, and 1 tbsp of the parsley. Stir it up and then place shrimp on top of this butter mixture in a single layer. Bake this for another 5 minutes, uncovered.
- Remove the dish from oven, turn over each shrimp, sprinkle with the lemon juice and the remaining parsley. Return it to the oven and bake it for an additional 8 minutes.