This dish wonderfully delicious and surprisingly quick and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to hot.
- 2Halve the onions then slice into thin wedges; place in large baking dish with half the oil.
- 3Combine remaining oil in a small bowl with sage and garlic.
- 4Using hands, press sage mixture all over lamb; place lamb on onions.
- 5Roast, uncovered, in hot oven for about 25 minutes or until lamb is browned all over and cooked as desired.
- 6Cover with foil; stand for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic and Sage Lamb Racks with Roasted Red Onion
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.8
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
racks of lamb