Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This dish wonderfully delicious and surprisingly quick and easy to make.
Make and share this Garlic and Sage Lamb Racks with Roasted Red Onion recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to hot.
- Halve the onions then slice into thin wedges; place in large baking dish with half the oil.
- Combine remaining oil in a small bowl with sage and garlic.
- Using hands, press sage mixture all over lamb; place lamb on onions.
- Roast, uncovered, in hot oven for about 25 minutes or until lamb is browned all over and cooked as desired.
- Cover with foil; stand for 10 minutes.