Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Garlic and Rosemary Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 500 g penne pasta
- 6 crushed garlic cloves
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 fresh rosemary sprigs, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta as per packet instructions (if dried usually 8 – 11 minutes).
- While the pasta is cooking, get a large frying pan, heat the olive oil, add the garlic and finely chopped rosemary, season with a little salt and pepper and fry for 2-3 minutes over a medium heat until the garlic is slightly golden in colour.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the frying pan, mix the pasta, garlic and rosemary well until all pasta is well coated.
- Add a tablespoon of butter, quick stir again, serve immediately.
Yummy! I made it with mixed cheese tortellini
Made this tonight for dinner and served this with Seared Scallops /W Grilled Corn & Scallion Salad#381760. I served this over cheese tortellini. This was fabulous and definately a keeper. I topped it with chopped chives and parmesan cheese grated. Thank you! Made for French Forum-- Rosemary.
LOVELY! We loved this as a main course meal served with garlic bread and salad! I had to use tortellini as my mum had no penne pasta in! I used a simple spinach tortellini and it worked so well with the garlic and rosemary! Made for Rosemary the Herb of the Month in the French forum and the Mediterranean event in the Photo's forum.Merci Little. FT:-)