This recipe comes from the internet & was found on allrecipes.com. Preparation time does not include the 8 hours or so for the mixture to chill.
- 1⁄4 lb butter, room temperature
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients, until evenly combined.
- Cover & chill in the refrigerator up to 8 hours. [Can be frozen, if desired.] Great as an appetizer spread or as a filler for sandwiches!