A bounty from the garden makes a delicious pasta dinner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium carrots, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1 medium onion, diced (1/2 cup)
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices (4 cups)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup frozen green pea, thawed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package.
- 2While spaghetti is cooking, heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook carrots, onion, zucchini and garlic in oil, stirring frequently, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 3Stir in remaining ingredients except cheese; cook until hot.
- 4Serve vegetable mixture over spaghetti. Sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Vegetable Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.2
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 405.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 16.5 g