This was a life saver for me when I started Weight Watchers. It's really good and with 2 slices WW wheat bread(only adds 1 point) It was quite filling. I got the recipe from the first week book of Weight Watchers.
- Spray a large saucepan with nonstick cooking spray, heat.
- Saute' the carrot, onion, garlic over low heat until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add broth, beans, tomato paste, basil, oregano, and salt; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or until beans are tender.
- Stir in the zucchini and heat for 3-4 minutes. Serve hot.
- You can add in 1 1/2 cups diced green cabbage also, I personally do not like cabbage to I omit that ingredient.