Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A little more work, but definitely worth it.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup carrot
- 1⁄4 cup cauliflower
- 1⁄4 cup red onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried tarragon leaves
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Finely chop all vegetables. In medium bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream, blend well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except crackers, blend well.
- Cover, refrigerate at least one hour.
- Serve with Crackers.