1/1 Photo of Garden Tomato Vegetable Soup
s. anne's Note:
I wanted to create a great vegetable soup that I could make at home. I love Panera Bread's 'Garden Vegetable', so I decided to use that as inspiration for my own recipe and it turned out even better!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup small semolina pasta
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups frozen sweet whole kernel corn
- 1 1/2 cups crinkle cut frozen carrots
- 5 stalks celery hearts, chopped
- 1 sliced red bell pepper
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1Combine vegetable stock, tomato puree, and water in a large pot and stir together. leave stove hot enough for mixture to bubble a little.
- 2Once tomato mixture has had a chance to heat, add pasta and can of diced tomatoes (along with the juice in the can). add olive oil and garlic salt.
- 3Cook frozen corn and carrots in a separate pot; add to mixture when cooked.
- 4After all vegetables have been chopped/sliced, add to mixture.
- 5Let soup cook on stove for about 15-20 minutes, until all vegetables have softened and absorbed the mixture. enjoy!
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Tomato Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.2
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 142.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: