Instant Pot Tomato Vegetable Soup
photo by Sageca
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons grapeseed oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Vegeta
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen green beans
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 cups cooked pasta
- 1⁄4 cup frozen chopped spinach
- Set Instant Pot to the sauté setting. Add the grape seed oil; allow to heat for 1 minute. Add the onion, celery and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic, Vegeta and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the frozen mix vegetables, frozen green beans, diced tomatoes, hot beef broth, salt and pepper, and stir to combine.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot, close the steam vent and set to HIGH pressure using the Pressure setting for 6 minutes.
- Once the time is expired, wait for 10 minutes, then carefully use the quick release valve to release the steam. Add cooked pasta and stir in spinach and let sit 5 minutes. Season to taste. Serve and enjoy!
- Recipe Notes.
- I heated my Beef broth in the microwave before adding to soup.
- I added a cube of my frozen pesto with the spinach.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook, read recipe books and food magazines,spend time in kitchen stores, grocery stores, gourmet shops, learning new cooking techniques, trying new kitchen gadgets,tasting exotic foods,enjoying a wonderful meal. I've always had a herb garden; now I have containers on my patio with my must have herbs. It seems, everything tastes better with fresh herbs!