- 1 (24 ounce) packagefrozen miniature cheese ravioli
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch piece
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, cook ravioli according to package directions.
- In a 1 1/2 quart microwave safe dish, combine the squash, zucchini, tomato sauce, and seasonings.
- Cover and cook on high for 6-7 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Drain ravioli; top with sauce.