Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A wonderful twist to a plain pizza sauce. It uses all those vegetables from your garden! This makes a lot so you can freeze what you don't use for later use if needed. Use with any dough, any topping.
- 1⁄2 zucchini, cut into chunks
- 2 -3 Italian tomatoes, seet and cut into chunks
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- basil, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine zucchini, tomatoes, and onion in food processor or blender and puree.
- Remove to small saucepan, add seasoning to taste and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.