Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my favorite summer salad. I came across this recipe in my Pampered Chef book. Cook time is "chill" time.
- 2 cups uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 1⁄2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 small sliced zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar, dressing
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Rinse pasta, drain and cool.
- Place cooked pasta in bowl with remaining ingredients.
- In separate bowl, whisk red wine vinegar, mustard and garlic until smooth and slightly thickened.
- Pour over salad and toss lightly to combine.
- Cover and chill before serving.