- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 8 ounces medium egg noodles (pennsylvania dutch brand works the best)
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut in cubes
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced and quartered
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 1⁄3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, melt butter and lightly brown UNCOOKED noodles, stirring frequently (browning will be uneven).
- Add chicken broth and garlic powder.
- Bring to boil.
- Add veggies; simmer, covered 10 minutes or until noodles and veggies are tender.
- Toss with cheese and serve.