Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Gooseberry Patch Backyard Gatherings.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs new potatoes, cubed
- 3⁄4 lb fresh green beans, snapped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Cook potatoes in boiling water for 10 minutes; add in the green beans and return to a boil.
- Continue boiling until the potatoes are tender.
- Drain in a collander and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, add the red bell pepper, onion, and cooked potatoes and green beans.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over potato salad mixture; toss to coat.
- Chill thoroughly before serving.