Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Southern Living.
Make and share this Garden Eggplant Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large eggplant, peeled
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 small zucchini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 (14 ounce) package prepared pizza crust (Boboli)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Coarsely chop the first 5 ingredients.
- Saute chopped vegetables in 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over med-high heat for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Layer pizza crust evenly with cheese and eggplant mixture; sprinkle with basil and the remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle with the remaining olive oil.
- Bake in a 425° oven for 10 minutes or until golden.