Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made this 2night for dinner. Everyone loved them. Great after working in the garden all day. DH and the oldest DD doesn't like hummus so I put cream cheese in theirs and they loved it. DH said its something he'd pay for in a restaurant. He also said it went well with his beer. The youngest DD and I love hummus so I made them as posted below for us. DH also thought a good honey mustard would be nice. I'm just going to put ingredients for one sandwich. You can figure out the rest :-) They are all guesses anyway.
- Spread the hummus on one half of the bagel.
- Top with the turkey and cucumber.
- You can either slice the avocado into slices and top the cucumber with it or you can moosh it up a little and spread it on the other half of the bagel.
- Add the sprouts (the tbsp is a guess, I just plopped a little on top).
- Top with the other half of the bagel.
Delicious! We made this as the recipe is written except that we used romaine lettuce in place of the alfalfa sprouts. (I just couldn't find them). It was very filling! We served it with a side of potato salad and it was just the right meal after a day of hiking! Thanks llysse.