Made this 2night for dinner. Everyone loved them. Great after working in the garden all day. DH and the oldest DD doesn't like hummus so I put cream cheese in theirs and they loved it. DH said its something he'd pay for in a restaurant. He also said it went well with his beer. The youngest DD and I love hummus so I made them as posted below for us. DH also thought a good honey mustard would be nice. I'm just going to put ingredients for one sandwich. You can figure out the rest :-) They are all guesses anyway.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread the hummus on one half of the bagel.
- 2Top with the turkey and cucumber.
- 3You can either slice the avocado into slices and top the cucumber with it or you can moosh it up a little and spread it on the other half of the bagel.
- 4Add the sprouts (the tbsp is a guess, I just plopped a little on top).
- 5Top with the other half of the bagel.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Bagel Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.9
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 1298.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 21.1 g