- 2 heads garlic, papery husks removed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400. Wrap garlic in foil. Place in a small baking dish and roast in oven for 35 to 40 minutes, until garlic turns soft.
- Place drained garbanzo beans in a bowl. As soon as garlic is cool enough to handle, separate cloves and gently squeeze garlic into beans. Mix well.
- Add tomatoes, basil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Toss and serve.