- 1 dozen egg
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 lb diced ham
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen southern style hash brown potatoes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a dutch oven saute ham and onions.
- Add potatoes to ham and onions. Saute until lightly browned.
- Scramble eggs.
- Pour in dutch oven with ham, onion and potatoes, stir continuously.
- When eggs are thoroughly cooked remove from heat and top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Allow cheese to melt prior to serving.