Garbage Disposal Cleaner
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
ATTN: Anyone with a stinky garbage disposal! This really works, I promise! And its all organic!
- Ready In:
- Freeze some white vinegar in an old ice cube tray.
- Throw a handful of baking soda into the disposal.
- Toss in 3 or more vinegar "ice cubes".
- Run your garbage disposal.
- Keep adding vinegar ice cubes, as much as your disposal can handle.
- After it has all ground up, run the disposal with cold water for 2 minutes.
- It will clear out all the old residue and your disposal will be clean as can be!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Well I did it! At first I thought, "Oh my, I hope the kitchen doesn't smell like vinegar for hours." But after I let the disposal run for the full 2 minutes with cold water running...there was absolutely NO smell at all! Since I no longer have ice cube trays since we have an icemaker...I just poured the vinegar into a ziplock plastic bag....laid it on top of the ice in the icemaker...and voila...this morning it was frozen. Then I just hit the plastic bag on the sink counter ledge a few times and it broke it up so it was easy to empty into the disposal. Made for SPRING PAC 2010 http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=01Reply