Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious, easy appetizer.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (can use lite)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar dried beef
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions or 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Soften cream cheese.
- Combine cream cheese and milk; mix well.
- Stir in cut up dried beef.
- Add green pepper, onions, and seasoningsl Mix well.
- Fold in sour cream.
- Spoon into baking dish.
- Heat pecans in butter, pat dry and sprinkle over mixture in baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve warm with crackers.
What flavor.I used can green chilies in place of the green peeppers, Dried onion flakes, and cooked bacon to replace the dried beef. I served with vegies and Crusty Bread