Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Sister and her husband brought this salad to Thanksgiving and I thought for sure I would not like it at all. I had 3rds!
- 1 red onion, sliced lengthwise
- 2 cucumbers, cubed
- 2 large tomatoes, cubed
- 2 gala apples, cored & sliced (or pears)
- 170.09 g drained weight can pitted black olives, drained
- 473.18 ml feta cheese with rosemary and basil, cubed
- 354.88 ml smoked almonds
- 118.29 ml white vinegar
- 118.29 ml virgin olive oil
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- You can use pears instead of apples but must eat salad quickly before pears get mushy.
- Toss everything together in a bowl and enjoy!