Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 6 medium peaches, very ripe, peeled, pitted, and cut into chunks
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups peach schnapps (to taste)
- Add peaches and sugar to a food processor; pulse until well blended, then process until smooth.
- Add in water; pulse to combine.
- Strain the peach mixture through a fine-mesh strainer into a 1 ½ quart container, pressing on the solids to extract as much juice as possible.
- Add the lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Add in the peach schnapps; stir again.
- Chill until very cold; serve over ice; garnish with peach slices.