Peach & Strawberry Punch/nectarine Sunrise/fruity Lemonade
photo by Sharon123
- Ready In:
Peach and Strawberry Punch
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1 cup peach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 750 ml sparkling white wine, chilled (asti *may substitute wine for apple juice)
- 1 quart water, sparkling,chilled
- 4 large mint sprigs
- 12 ice cubes
- 1 nectarine, pitted and sliced into 8 wedges
- 3 large nectarines, pitted and coarsley chopped
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2⁄3 cup tequila, silver
- 2 1⁄2 cups crushed ice (add more if necessary)
- 1⁄2 cup grenadine
- 8 sprigs mint
- 6 ounces frozen cherry lemonade concentrate
- 6 ounces water, cold
- 12 ounces apricot nectar, chilled
- 12 ounces pineapple juice, chilled
- 12 ounces ginger ale, spicy,chilled
- 1⁄2 cup light rum or 1/2 cup vodka (optional)
- 12 ice cubes
- 8 pineapple chunks, fresh
- 8 lime slices, fresh
- 8 maraschino cherries
- 8 skewers, plastic,small (may substitute toothpicks)
- Peach& Strawberry Punch Combine sliced berries and chopped peaches in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle with sugar and gently stir.
- Allow the fruit to stand at room temperature 30 minutes to an hour.
- Pour fruit into iced punch bowl followed by wine, water, mint and ice.
- *Makes2 quarts* Nectarine Sunrise Reserve 8 nectarine slices.
- (*tobe used for garnish) In blender combine the chopped nectarines, orange juice concentrate, tequila and puree till smooth.
- Add crushed ice making sure to blend until slushy.
- (*Mixtureshould measure 5 cups in total-- add additional crushed ice if necessary) In bottom of glasses add 1 tbsp grenadine.
- Add slushy nectarine mixture.
- Top with a mint sprig and a nectarine slice.
- *Makes8 (5 ounce) servings* Fruity Lemonade Combine cherry lemonade concentrate, 1 can water, apricot nectar and pineapple juice in large pitcher.
- *Ifadding rum or vodka do so now-- (1/2 cup or to taste) Add ice cubes and then slowly pour in ginger ale and stir gently.
- Thread pineapple wedge, lime slice and marachino cherry onto plastic skewer for garnish.
- *Makes8 (5 ounce) servings*.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made the Fruity Lemonade part of this recipe & loved the combo of fruit flavors in it! I even added a cup or so of it to a pitcher of ice tea that I'd made, & it gave it an unusually nice fruity flavor! Great time of year for ALL of these drinks! Thanks much for sharing! [Made & reviewed for a special adopted Baby of mine in this Spring's Pick-A-Chef]
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a very lucky lady. I recently moved to a very small town in New Brunswick, Canada with my wonderful husband who is my best friend. Very fortunate to have a cherished son, wonderful daughter in law and adorable granddaughter and cute wee grandson. We are very blessed. A big thank you to everyone that has made my recipes... hope you enjoyed them.