Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Fun Thai Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta just until tender then drain in colander.
- In same pot, combine peanut butter, orange zest and juice, soy sauce and garlic.
- Stir over low heat for a minute or two.
- Remove from heat, add cooked pasta and toss to coat.
- Add orange pieces and toss gently.
- Serve on warm plates with green onions sprinkled on top.
This tastes a lot better than it sounds, I used a little too much peanut butter, i should have used level tablespoons and mine were just way too heaped and it overpoured the rest of the ingredients. Loved the orange, garlic and soy sauce combo, it really went well together. I did use rice noodles as I don't eat wheat. A great lunch time dish.