- 1 (12 1/3 ounce) packageextra-firm silken low-fat tofu
- 1 (8 ounce) package soy cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 oranges
- 2 cups chocolate cookies, chopped (vegan)
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, stemmed and sliced (about 2 cups)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend tofu, cream cheese, sugar, orange zest, ginger and cinnamon in food processor 3 minutes, until smooth.
- Peel oranges and remove pith. Cut segments from between membranes over small bowl to catch juice. Cut segments in half, and place in juice.
- Sprinkle 2 Tbs. cookie pieces in each of 6 bowls. Top with tofu filling, strawberries and orange segments with juice. Sprinkle tops with remaining cookies, and serve.