Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A quick and easy Passover dessert that are actually worth making.
Make and share this Fudgy Passover Brownies - Gluten Free recipe from Food.com.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup potato starch
- 1⁄2 cup ground almonds
- Preheat oven to 350.
- OIl 8 x 12 inch pan.
- Beat together eggs and sugar until smooth.
- Mix in oil and melted chocolate chips until well blended.
- Then add salt, potato starch and ground almonds and stir until just blended.
- Pour into pan and bake 35 - 40 minute Center should be firm, but still moist.