1/1 Photo of Fudgy Cherry-Cream Cheese Pie
2 hrs 50 mins
A yummy and rich pie. I found the recipe in a local newspaper shopping ad. Cook/prep times include cooling times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on package (from 15 oz pkg.)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2/3 cup hot fudge sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange-flavored liqueur (optional)
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1Heat oven to 450.
- 2Make pie crust as directed on package for one-crust baked shell using 9-inch pie pan.
- 3Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 4Cool completely, about 35 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until fluffy.
- 6Gently stir in whipped cream for filling.
- 7Set aside.
- 8Stir hot fudge topping to soften.
- 9Spread in bottom of shell.
- 10Carefully spread cream cheese mixture over fudge layer.
- 11Spoon the pie filling evenly over cream cheese mixture.
- 12Refrigerate about 2 hours or until firm.
- 13Just before serving, garnish individual servings with whipped cream and chocolate curls.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudgy Cherry-Cream Cheese Pie
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 574.6
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.3 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 318.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 5.8 g