1/2 Photos of Fudgy Butterscotch Bars
Absolute heaven! You'll just have to try this...there are no words :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- 2Grease pan.
- 3In a saucepan, melt chocolate chips with the 2 tablespoons of margarine and condensed milk.
- 4Stir constantly and set aside when mixture is well blended and looks smooth.
- 5In another saucepan, melt 1 cup of margarine over low heat.
- 6Remove from heat and add brown sugar and eggs.
- 7Blend well.
- 8Add the rest of the ingredients (flour, coconut, vanilla, salt, etc) and mix well.
- 9Spread half of this batter into the pan then layer the chocolate mixture by tablespoonfuls over the batter.
- 10Now spread the remaining batter over this chocolate layer.
- 11With the tip of a knife, swirl slightly to create a marble appearance.
- 12Bake for 30- 35 minutes or until slight golden brown and center comes out clean when a toothpick is inserted.
- 13Cool for at least 45 minutes.
- 14Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudgy Butterscotch Bars
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.6
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 71.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g