Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Sounds yum - you could ice with peppermint icing instead of chocolate for a change of pace !
- 180 g butter
- 44.37 ml cocoa
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml honey or 29.58 ml golden syrup
- 354.88 ml flour
- 177.44 ml coconut
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 236.59 ml sultana
- Combine and melt together the first 4 ingredients.
- Add remaining 4 ingredients, mix all together.
- Spread in greased lamington tin.
- Bake 350 F for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Ice if so desired.
I would definitely call this a brownie, not fudge but either way, it's good! I made this as directed but I'm wondering if it should have been cooked longer? It was quite "wet" after baking for 15 minutes. I would recommend that you leave it to cool completely or it falls apart. Enjoy this for an easy sweet treat! Made for Holiday tag game. Thanks katew!