I like to make these when I need something that travels well. Very good! Very easy!
Make and share this Fudge Filled Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Mix oats, flour, brown sugar and salt.
- Add butter and mix until crumbly.
- Stir in pecans.
- Set aside 1-1/2 cup for topping.
- Press remaining into a greased 13x9 baking pan.
- In saucepan combine milk, chips and shortening; cook and stir over low heat until melted.
- Spread over crust in pan.
- Sprinkle with reserved topping.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes, until edges golden are brown.