Recipe by ChrisMc
I think I'm safe in listing these under "chocolate" - these are very rich and go great with milk.
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 11 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar, plus
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the chocolate.
- Mix flour, salt, and soda.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, molasses, and vanilla.
- Add eggs, then cocoa, then the chocolate.
- Stir in 1/2 of the flour, then fold in the remainder.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Drop walnut-sized mounds of dough on sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes at 350 degrees.