1 hr 35 mins
Bonnie Young's Note:
Super easy cheesecake recipe using a boxed cake mix. Great for the holidays, potlucks and co-worker treat. Sometimes I also make it a springform pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the crust
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package fudge marble cake mix, such as (Pillsbury Plus Fudge Swirl Cake Mix)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
For the filling
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour (or use non-stick spray) a 13 X 9 pan.
- 2Reserve 1 cup dry cake mix and swirl pouch.
- 3In a large bowl combine remaining cake mix, oil and one egg until soft dough forms. Press in bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of prepared pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. (Crust will not be brown when done).
- 4In another bowl combine reserved 1 cup cake mix, milk, sugar, sour cream, cream cheese, egg and vanilla, mis at low speed until blended. Beat another 3 minutes at medium or until creamy and smooth. Pour 2/3 of filling over warm crust. To remaining filling add swirl pouch and mis at low speed until well blended.
- 5Spoon chocolate mixture radomly over cheese mixture and pull knife through batter in wide curves then turn pan and repeat to create a swirl pattern.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely. Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudge Cheesecake Squares
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.2
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.6 mg
- Sodium 348.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 27.8 g
- Protein 4.6 g