I found this recipe and just had to share it. I hope someone enjoys it! I had to guess under serving amounts (I am new to this!)
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
- Melt butter and chocolate over low heat in 1 quart saucepan; stir occasionally until chocolate is melted.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Stir chocolate mixture and other ingredients in large bowl; mix well.
- Fill each lined muffin cup with approximately 1/4 cup batter.
- Bake 23-27 minutes or until top springs up when slightly touched.
- Remove cupcakes let cool and most of all, ENJOY!
These were very yummy!!! I added some frosting to it (although i thought they would have been better without it). i also added nutella to the cupcakes when they were done! very yummy!
The stars are for the finished product--they were absolutely delicious--pleased all 5 preschoolers, 3 moms and 2 grandmas at my daughter's b-day party. But for some reason they took forever to cook (maybe I used too much chocolate--it didn't come in measured amounts so I had to guess). An hour later, they were perfect, except for being stuck to the paper baking cups. I didn't use nuts.