1/1 Photo of Fudge Brownie Cupcakes
I found this recipe and just had to share it. I hope someone enjoys it! I had to guess under serving amounts (I am new to this!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 350°F.
- 2Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
- 3Melt butter and chocolate over low heat in 1 quart saucepan; stir occasionally until chocolate is melted.
- 4Let cool for about 5 minutes.
- 5Stir chocolate mixture and other ingredients in large bowl; mix well.
- 6Fill each lined muffin cup with approximately 1/4 cup batter.
- 7Bake 23-27 minutes or until top springs up when slightly touched.
- 8Remove cupcakes let cool and most of all, ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudge Brownie Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.6
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 133.4 mg
- Sodium 276.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 41.4 g
- Protein 4.4 g