CHOCOLATE ROLO BROWNIE CUPCAKES
photo by shazzieau
- Ready In:
- 90 g butter
- 250 g dark cooking chocolate, broken up
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup plain flour
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa, sifted
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 12 pieces rolo chocolate
- preheat oven to 180 Celsius line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper patty pans.
- whisk the sugar and eggs together until well combined.
- whisk in the flour, cocoa, salt and bicarb soda.
- place the butter and dark chocolate in a small microwavebowl. heat for 1 minute then stir. heat for another 20.
- seconds and stir till smooth.
- stir chocolate into the flour mix.
- 3/4 fill each pattypan.
- cook for approximately 20 minutes or until a skewer comes out coated with just a few crumbs.
- break the rolo into squares and quickly push 1 square into each cupcake, flat side up.
- cool in tin for 5 minutes then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- ice with desired topping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm just a wife and mother who loves to cook. I still have kids living at home but the others are always here for meals too.I feel like I never get out of the kitchen. If only some one would clean up after me.